Large D.C. law firm seeking an Intellectual Property Docket Specialist.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing all incoming correspondence related to the prosecution of intellectual property rights
- Discerning the pertinent information and entering it into the docketing database
- Reconciling outgoing correspondence and attorney comments against docketed due dates in order to clear the docket daily
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned
- Managing accurate communication with clients, attorneys and staff and answering questions
- Preparing timely customized reports and resolving inaccuracies and other problems
- Minimum of 3 years experience with docketing software programs
- Strong Intellectual Property Docketing background with both patent and trademark prosecution (domestic and international) knowledge
- Must have accurate data entry skills, proven organizational abilities, attention to detail and working knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs
- Must possess professional oral communication skills to effectively interact with clients and all levels of staff
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, problem-solve and make practical decisions
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com and indicate if you are already registered with Legal E.