Real Estate Relocation Counselors (part-time)
PenFed Realty is a full service real estate brokerage firm that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed), a 75 year old financial institution with over $14 Billion in assets and almost 1 Million members worldwide. PenFed Realty offers comprehensive real estate services nationwide to both Pentagon Federal Credit Union members and non-members alike.
Immediate openings available for two part-time Real Estate Relocation Counselors at our Oakton/Fairfax office. The Real Estate Relocation Counselor will provide support for team and management staff and will be responsible for performance of their lead generation business.
The incumbent has responsibility for the performance of the Affinity Division of Prudential PenFed Realty Business Development Department. Functional areas include managing lead generation, the implementation of recruiting, training, oversight of independent contractor real estate agents on the Affinity team.
· Assists affinity agents with referral workload updates.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Must be a team player and flexible in job responsibilities.
· Assists with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by PenFed Realtys compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
· Highly efficient on computers and able to create power points and webinars
· Representing the company to PenFed members, outside affiliates.
· Track, monitor, follow-up with potential leads, answer all questions and provide all documentation requested.
· Develop and implement weekly and monthly reports on the division stats.
· Assists with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by PenFed compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
· B.S. Degree in a related field or combination of education and experience that provides a level of skill and knowledge necessary to satisfactorily perform essential job functions.
· Licensure as a real estate agent with the appropriate real estate board required. If applicant is not licensed must obtain real estate license within a set period.
· Five years experience or more in customer service, real estate, relocation services required.
· Knowledge of Windows-based Office software packages including MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to work day, night and weekend hours
· Ability to work some holiday hours
· Position is hourly & Bonus
Medical, dental & vision coverage.
Company paid short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
Immediate enrollment in 401(k) plan with company match after 6 months of employment.
Generous sick and personal leave accrual plans.
Flexible spending accounts to help you with out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer m/f/v/d.
You do not need a security clearance but you must pass a credit and criminal background check.