The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in
Support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Good object oriented programming skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of MSSQL, JQuery, CSS, SAS, XSLT, XPath, Eclipse
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/designs
- CDISC experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
*For immediate consideration please submit your resume and apply directly through the company website at www.emmes.com.
Please visit our website at www.emmes.com for additional information on our company, studies and history.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V