Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
The cloud architect or engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cloud-based solutions for an organization. He/she primarily works with Microsoft Azure/M365, but could be extended to other cloud providers, to ensure that the cloud solutions are secure, scalable, reliable, and cost effective. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Analyzing the organization's current IT infrastructure and business requirements.
- Developing a cloud strategy and roadmap that aligns with the organization's goals and vision.
- Evaluating the implementation and operation cost of cloud services proposed by customers.
- Designing and architecting cloud solutions using various cloud services and tools.
- Implementing and deploying cloud solutions using best practices and standards.
- Testing and troubleshooting cloud solutions and resolving any issues.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance and availability of cloud solutions.
- Providing technical support and guidance to other IT staff and end-users.
- Documenting and maintaining cloud solutions and processes.
- Staying updated with the latest trends and developments in cloud computing to provide recommendations to improve service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or a related field along with industry certifications
- Four or more years professional experience within the designated area
- US Citizen
- Minimum Secret government clearance
TekSynap's customer is seeking industry partners who can deliver solutions that can strategically deliver an approach to securely operate and manage the current IT infrastructure as well as provide engineering and design expertise to develop and execute plans to migrate to a "to be state".
TekSynap is seeking a skilled Cloud Engineer/Architect to support this program.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: TBD
- Type of environment: Office, Remote, Varies
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: TBD
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret Clearance requirement OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.