Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Learning Program Delivery Lead - Credit College
As one of Capital One's flagship learning portfolios, Credit College fuels our business through practical and immersive credit learning experiences. The target audience for Credit College is business and credit analysts at various levels who are seeking to develop their credit and judgment skills as well as adjacent job families looking to better navigate Capital One's credit culture. Our dedicated team works with a group of highly engaged partners to envision and deliver the future of Credit training at Capital One. This program delivery lead will partner closely with the team lead, instructional designers, credit leaders and other stakeholders to deliver and implement engaging learning experiences for several signature Credit College learning programs. This individual will manage the Graduate Credit College program as well as oversee two learning associates who support the other signature Credit College programs.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has excellent project management and event planning skills
- Has experience delivering dynamic immersive learning experiences, with a particular focus on cohort learning / program experiences
- Has experience driving communications with participants and presenters to keep them apprised of important details and developments
- Has a consultative skill set that allows them to partner effectively with a wide range of senior leaders and subject matter experts.
- Communicates with a variety of audiences with a dynamic and conversational style in both written and verbal channels
- Has an eye for detail and a keen ability to organize, move, select, synthesize, summarize and edit information to make it effective
- Builds trust-based relationships with clients to foster credibility throughout the team
- Has experience in people leadership
- Curious and interested in learning more about our core subject matter: How Capital One makes and manages risks in lending decisions
- Plan and deliver the Graduate Credit College program, a small cohort learning experience for top credit talent that includes 5 experience weeks over the course of a year
- Partner with business leaders, lead the nomination and selection processes for several programs
- Partner with learning designer on continuous improvement of the curriculum
- Engage with credit leaders across company to ensure consistently positive experience for program's associates
- Oversee and support two Credit College team members
- An associate that plans and delivers the Advanced Credit College program (2 cohorts with 3 experience weeks each)
- An associate that plans and delivers the Executive Credit Training and Director Credit Training programs (3 experience weeks each)
We recognize that many life paths can contribute to interest in this role. We value all experience, whether gained in a classroom or through other paths, and invite everyone who meets the below requirements to apply for this role.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of experience managing learning programs or events for various audiences
- At least 1 year of people leadership experience
- 4+ years of experience in training programs or learning and development
- 4+ years of experience in project management, event management, and/or program delivery
- 1+ years of experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Project Management Professional Certification or knowledge of Agile methodology
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).