Summary Lead Enterprise Architect Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
You will support the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Office of Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS) G-2 Information Management (IM) Directorate, otherwise known as the Department of the Army Military Intelligence - Information Management (DAMI-IM), Chief Information Officer (CIO) in this important role. DAMI-IM's mission is to transform Army Intelligence into a Net-Centric, knowledge-based community through the development of policy and management of Information Technology (IT) integration, networking, assurance, initiatives, and programs. You'll be helping achieve G-2's vision of putting intelligence into the Warfighter's hands.
The Lead Enterprise Architect
is responsible for all aspects of the development and maintenance of the assigned enterprise architecture project and takes the project from planning through final delivery. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Lead Enterprise Architect
within our Army CIO
team, you will:
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Define project scope and objectives and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Lead a group of engineers, architects, and analysts and ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to the enterprise architecture team.
- Direct and participate in high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development.
- Apply high-level business and technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at creative engineering solutions.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Master of Science in Information Technology or Business Process field required
- 10+ years of experience
- Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Certification and 10+ years of DoD Enterprise Architecture experience
- Alternative to certification: 15+ years Enterprise Architecture Practitioner within the Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community
- TS/SCI clearance required
How you'll grow
- Has a deep understanding of DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in developing briefings and responses to GAO, OMB, and executives within the department
- Possesses extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with the DoDAF, the Business Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Transition Plan, Service Oriented Architecture, and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap
- Ability to lead the development of the BEA and updates to the BEA Development Methodology and Architecture Planning Guide
- Familiar with the Core Business Mission and Business Enterprise Priority architecture liaisons
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills across cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated expertise in systems engineering (SE), including modern software development processes and practices, including agile development methods (e.g., DevSecOps), hands-on experience with software architecture, design, test, and implementation with an emphasis on domain-driven, big data architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in system architecture
- Excellent technical, analytical, and task management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in modeling and graphic representations
- Experience with digital modeling/MBSE tools (Cameo/MagicDraw, DOORs, Rhapsody, MATLAB, R, etc.)
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program