Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Associate Product Management, Associate ExperienceCapital One is a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one reaching tens of millions of consumers. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team embracing bold ideas, fostering collaboration and delivering great experiences for our customers.As a Senior Associate on the Associate Experience product team you will embark on the mission to connect users in the Capital One enterprise with simple to use, digitally enriched experiences that are designed to enhance the associate experience. Capital One has a reputation of providing an industry leading customer experience, and is continuously pushing boundaries, surprising customers with solutions they never thought were possible. We strive to create the same unparalleled experience for our associates, the employees of Capital One.This role represents the needs of the customer to inform the platform roadmap ensuring the capabilities being delivered are aligned with the intended business outcomes. You will be responsible for feature definition and partnering with tech teams to deliver platform components. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about technology and deeply empathizes with internal and external customer needs. They are comfortable in conversation with engineering teams as well as stakeholders ranging from developers to senior leaders.Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
We want you if you are:
- Develop and communicate the product vision and strategy for key components of the platform.
- Deeply understand the needs of internal associates across Capital One.
- Prioritize the Product Backlog to maximize business and customer outcomes.
- Incorporate design thinking and analytics to inform product design.
- Enable collaboration and ensure communication between teams.
- Maintain a healthy backlog of work and play a critical role in many agile ceremonies.
- Support the team with escalation and resolution of impediments.
- Serve as the connection between customers, Capital One's mission, and your team.
- Passionate about building impactful products.
- You enjoy putting yourself in the shoes of customers. Even better if you have experience doing this with internal customers.
- You have expertise in, or are excited about, internal product management.
- You are a learner who is able to quickly get up to speed in a highly technical environment.
- You are experienced working in an Agile environment.
- You are a do-er who can also zoom out and think strategically.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are highly collaborative and have the ability to influence and lead.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 years of experience in product management or at least 1 years of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of technical product management experience
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).