RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Works as an assistant for the Facilities Operations Team Leader who makes specific assignments, explains polices and procedures and reviews work for quantity and quality of completed projects.
- Opens and/or closes facilities by locking/unlocking doors and windows, and assuring security system is operable. Collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits.
- Issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users. Pre-checks and prepares equipment for customers, explains use, and monitors proper usage. Cleans recreation equipment, supplies and facility area.
- Operates equipment and performs self-help maintenance on facilities and equipment. Coordinates with program staff to ensure adequate equipment is available in sufficient time to conduct program activities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Must meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Must be able to work during the hours of operation to include nights and weekends.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical is required for this position.
- The dual compensation guidelines DO NOT apply to this position. All GS and NAF employees whether fulltime or part time are eligible to apply for this position.
1.Demonstrated ability to perform the duties described above.
2. Must have and retain a valid drivers license.This experience must be reflected on your resume and the Valid Driver's License must be uploaded at the time of application to be considered eligible for this position. Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Additional information Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for Citizens and Non-Citizens who reside within a 30-mile radius of Fort Gregg-Adams. (Military Spouses moving to the area within 30 days from the closing date of this announcement and Involuntarily Separated Military (ISM) members claiming ISM Preference are included in this area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- If applying manually, all completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be delivered to the Fort Gregg-Adams NAF Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) located at:
700 Quarters Road, Bldg 12400, Fort Gregg-Adams VA, 23801.
Monday thru Friday (not open on Federal Holidays) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. and NO LATER THAN 3:00 p.m. on the closing date of the announcement. Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- It contains additional information applicants may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click or copy and paste this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ).
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- For additional information about this position: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hnGqDWZmZlIuYkqJS