Center 3 (19075), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Associate, Audiovisual Producer
Capital One is seeking an Audiovisual Associate Producer to join our Executive Event Production team in McLean! The team consists of highly skilled Audiovisual professionals, producing and technically operating a variety of internal event programs for our most senior executives. Customer Service is a priority as we strive to create the best experiences for our clients and the attendees. Responsibilities:
- Act as technical lead in support of executive level corporate events
- Work with customers to define and refine production needs
- Act as a technical project manager to support multi-location events
- Coordinate between internal clients, external vendors, and tech leads for support of each event
- Document technical requirements and maintain consistency across multiple locations
- Administrative record keeping and documentation
- Determine technology requirements and costs necessary to support the request, maintaining regular communication with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Work with vendors to provide any necessary external assistance
- Set up, test and operate audiovisual and IT equipment, provide direction during rehearsals and events; respond to last minute changes and requests
- Provide testing and troubleshooting for in-house event equipment
- Provide post-event follow up
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years of experience in the Audiovisual Industry engaged as part of a live event crew (Audio, Lighting or video operator, technical director, etc.)
- At least 1 year Audiovisual Project Management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 3+ years of experience with Audiovisual Project Management (including budget and timeline creation, showflow design, client management, etc.)
- 1+ year of experience interacting with senior level clients and their planning teams
- 1+ years of experience with multimedia systems and controls
- 1+ years of experience with analog and digital audio consoles, wireless microphones, and supporting audio gear
- 1+ years of experience with Analog Way, Black Magic, Barco production video switchers, matrices, converters, recording and playback gear
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).