Center 3 (19075), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, HR Business Partner (Hybrid)
Are you interested in joining a team of best-in-class HR consulting leaders who enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates? Here at Capital One you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values the strategic HR partnership. If you have a passion for shaping the overall people strategy for the business and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further! We work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where one's contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded. Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and one of the best companies to work for.
The HR Business Partner team is looking for a Manager, HRBP to work with internal clients to deliver on people initiatives and talent strategy. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong relationship building, influencing, communication, and problem solving skills; who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and values-oriented team. Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients, HRCs, and HR partner groups (people analytics, recruiting, compensation, tech talent, AR, diversity & inclusion) to effectively execute on people strategy, HR processes, and reporting
- Execute cyclical HR processes including: performance management, talent management, all associate surveys
- Partner with clients to build effective relationships, and understand business imperatives to effectively execute on HR solutions that are aligned to the business needs
- Consult with associates, managers, and HR partners who require assistance on HR-related issues
- Coach people managers on situations including general leadership skills (Include/Empower/Inspire framework), org design, performance concerns
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of client facing experience OR at least 5 years of consulting experience OR a combination
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Professional Human Resources Certification or Senior Professional Human Resources certification or coaching certification
- 6+ years of client facing experience or 6+ years of consulting experience or a combination
- 4+ years of experience in in Human Resources or Human Capital Consulting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).