West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Associate, Process Manager
Capital One is looking for a highly motivated professional with excellent organization, problem-solving and communication skills. As a Senior Associate, Process Manager, you will be able to further develop your process management skills and Jira expertise while working in a close-knit and collaborative environment. You will be able to implement innovative solutions and processes while identifying and mitigating potential risks to the Company. If you have a penchant for creative solutions, collaboration, and an eye for detail and nuance, you'll fit right in.
- Day to day oversight of multiple processes: monitor, report, and plan process improvement or redesign initiatives; define, establish, and manage process controls; identify process improvement opportunities and implement them through collaboration with other groups management; make final recommendations for approval on changes.
- Effectively communicate and influence partners across multiple functional areas including multiple levels of the organization.
- Navigate regulatory requirements, as well as the development and management of process controls, to maintain a well-managed process.
- Display strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment.
- Collect, analyze and measure process data, to initiate sustainable business practices and procedures and for reporting to senior leadership and executives; review data for trends and gaps in the process that may require additional review.
- Resolve complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes; escalate breakdowns in the process by asking the right questions and identify/involve the right stakeholders to correct breakdowns.
- Maintain formal process documents (e.g. procedures and diagrams), and document processes and projects (creating project reports, presentations, business cases, and diagrams)
- Collaborate on larger initiatives, including representing the department on broader change control forums for input and to represent department interests; may challenge forum decisions if project outcome impacts department processes. May participate in cross-functional project teams, including projects driven by other parts of the organization, to provide input, liaise with training, and partner with groups on execution efforts.
- Provide customer service and training to internal customers on specific processes they manage; may deliver presentations, including up to the executive level.
- Will perform process or parts of the process as needed
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years of experience in Process or Risk Management
- At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- At least 1 year of JIRA experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project Management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).