Summary IT Program Analyst Washington, DC
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
As one of the newest Chenega companies, Chenega Defense & Aerospace Solutions (CDAS) was developed with the purpose of providing expert Engineering and Technical Support Services to federal customers.
The IT Program Analyst
will perform duties, including creating and acknowledging service request tickets, handling Help Desk phone calls, monitoring emails and responding to government customer needs during outages, managing shipping and receiving, tracking equipment inventory, and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) items, handling smartphone and mobile device requests, coordinating separations and system access updates. Responsibilities
- Create tickets and acknowledge Service Request received within the Service Level Agreement established.
- Answer Help Desk Phone calls and open incidents and service request tickets as required.
- Escalate VIP & Priority 1 Ticket Incidents and Service Request to the supervisor immediately.
- Escalate Service Desk Customer service issues to the supervisor immediately.
- Monitor the Email inbox and open incidents and service request tickets as required. Generate All Hands for the Government Customer for Outages and High-level Communications.
- Ensure government personnel are notified of any outage affecting 4 or more customers and Service Desk staff is aware.
- Coordinate New Hire processing, manage onboarding equipment deployment, prep, and deliver onboarding tracking meetings.
- Coordinate External account requests, manage process, procedure, and documentation requirements as well as prep and deliver External tracking meetings.
- Manage shipping and receiving for the Help Desk.
- Coordinate ticket allocation to Service Desk technicians and manage the Service Desk queue for Heat.
- Schedule Office relocations Information Assurance (IA) in briefs.
- Track Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) equipment by opening tickets and closing upon return.
- Track Equipment inventory.
- Coordinate the Service Request for Smartphone and other mobile devices issuance responsibility.
- Track (DRMO) by prepping all necessary paperwork and working with the Inventory Specialist to ensure proper paperwork and equipment are accounted for.
- Coordinate Account requests for External Accounts, Separations, and Update system access requests.
- Coordinate Separation requests and code changes for Government and contractor personnel.
- Support submitting, monitoring, and tracking the System Authorization Access Request -Navy (SAARN) process; ensuring personnel receive authorized equipment and access to network resources.
- Notify Managers and Acquisitions Specialists of projected Supply shortages before critical levels are reached to ensure the proper level of assets to support incoming customers are available.
- Other duties as assigned.
How you'll grow
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of experience required
- Secret clearance required
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Defense & Aerospace Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program