ERP International is seeking a full time Anesthesiologist to support the 96th Medical Group at Eglin AFB Hospital - minutes from beautiful beaches of Destin, FL.Be the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * W2 and Independent Contractor Options!W2 Option includes:* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Time Off, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, Health Savings Account, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!* Relocation available!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Normal hours are Monday - Friday, 8.5 hour shifts between 6:30am and 5:30pm; varying times may be requried as needed
24-hour in-house call required, no more than 3 times per month
Off-site beeper call required, no more than 3 times per monthJob Specific Details and Tasks:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Provide anesthesia services for patients as scheduled by the Government. These services include general anesthesia, regional anesthesia, neuraxial anesthesia, and monitored anesthesia care. Workload includes the evaluation and treatment of emergent, urgent, and non-emergent patients ranging in age from infant to over 65 years.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Degree/Education:
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergency problems as they occur.
- Coordinate patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. The contractor shall provide care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Assess/evaluate patients, both in person and telephonically.
- Shall possess the ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Shall possess excellent oral communication skills for patient/family education.
- Prescribes and communicates treatment plans in accordance with established American Society of Anesthesiology protocols.
- Telephone and in-person assessment/evaluation includes the determination of follow-up care as required.
- Collects and assesses significant patient history information and performs all necessary patient teaching.
- Arrange for procedures and perform telephone follow-up, as appropriate.
- Shall possess excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity, including telephone contacts.
- Shall demonstrate skills in setting up, operating, and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, and other clinic specific equipment.
- Shall ensure medication and supplies are replenished.
M.D. or D.O.* Residency/Fellowship:
Shall have completed a residency or fellowship acceptable by the US Air Force Surgeon General in Anesthesiology * Experience:
Shall have a minimum of 2 years experience within the last 3 years* Licensure/Certification:
Active/unrestricted license to practice as a physician from any state; BLS/ACLS/PALS; shall be a Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiologists or a Certified Anesthesiologist* Must be a U.S citizen
and possess ability to pass a background check/security clearance