US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Applications Analysis, Associate to work in a dynamic environment supporting a government agency and leveraging cutting edge technology in San Antonio, TX. Responsibilities
- Provide functional management support to include, but not limited to, records management, data categorization, configuration management, cyber related activities, etc.
- Provide functional requirements analysis support to enable Government systems to fulfill their designated mission.
- Provide functional project management and IT resources to develop the base functional requirements using acceptable software engineering and Agile methodologies.
- Identify project goals and deliverables, schedule meetings, and validate and provide recommendations on final documentation for submittal .
- Coordinate tasking performed both internally and with other contractors.
- Ensure that created artifacts are added to the requirements management repository
- In coordination with the functional user community, manage requirements elicitation meetings with selected members of the target user community, and provide meeting notes and action item lists of all such meetings
- Document functional and behavioral requirements of the requested application capabilities using Use Case diagrams, Use Case narratives, sequence diagrams as needed, and functional system testing using Atlassian toolset
- Document static data requirements using suitable approaches and artifacts such as state charts (tables or diagrams), class diagrams, and object diagrams
- Assist in updating the logical Business Domain Model as needed
- In coordination with the functional user community, create Epics, Features, and Stories for each approved project
- In coordination with the functional user community, create any Software Requirements Specifications needed by the system development organization to evaluate and design the capability for deployment
- Provide support for the sustainment and new development activities
- Provide functional management support to include, but not limited to, user account management, records management, data categorization, configuration management, cyber related activities, acceptance testing, etc.
- A minimum of five years of experience using and/or supporting Enterprise, Environmental, Safety, Occupational Health-Management Information System (EESOH-MIS).
- Acceptable substitutes for EESOH-MIS experience/support includes (but is not limited to) work on similar DoD systems (e.g. TriRega/NexGen IT, Integrated Logistics Systems [ILS]) or other similar enterprise systems (i.e. multiple modules/program area, large/varied user community).
- A minimum of ten years of experience using and/or supporting EESOH-MIS.
- A minimum of five years of experience writing requirements documentation for EESOH-MIS or writing requirements documentation for a similar system.
- Master's degree in Information Systems or related IT field
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related IT field. Clearance
The MIL Corporation values your contribution and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $94,674.00 - $142,012.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.