US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Software Developer to work in a dynamic environment supporting a government agency and leveraging cutting edge technology in San Antonio, TX. Responsibilities
- Provide technical and management direction over multi-disciplined software development teams in support of approved customer IT systems.
- Provide object-oriented application programming in gathering, application design, and prototyping with software and regression testing and application implementation.
- Maintain current application programs and database interfaces in support of customer requirements.
- Perform and delegate updates or changes to existing code using Microsoft Visual Studio suite, SharePoint Designer, and C#; and development of interfaces with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Manage the creation, editing, and update of clear and effective software documentation.
- Provide the required documentation to update any impacted customer assessment and authorization packages in accordance with mandated policies and procedures for all software products.
- Ensure that all software development implements and documents the required Systems Engineering Processes (SEP), including comprehensive planning, architecting, requirements development and management, design, technical management and control, test and evaluation (T&E) and verification and validation (V&V).
- Provide software performance, test, and evaluation support for any software packages maintained or developed, to include coordination on test plans and test procedures, performing software tests and logging test results, evaluation of test results, participation in software troubleshooting and problem resolution, and regression testing whenever software is revised.
- Perform unit, system, and regression testing to all programs, modules, and systems in accordance with the approved detailed designs.
- Integrate modified software into existing software, upon successful completion of testing.
- Must have demonstrated experience working with various software security code analysis tools.
- A minimum of ten years of progressive software developer experience in designing, coding, testing, and implementing desktop and web-based code for applications following industry accepted design methodologies
- DoDM 8140.03 and the associated Cyber Workforce Foundation Information Assurance compliant IASAE Level II Certification
- A minimum of 5 years managing and coordinating staff in Civil or Environmental Engineering systems.
- A minimum of five years of experience writing requirements and developing test/use cases to support and validate requirements.
- Experience using Oracle and Oracle Golden Gate and architecting Oracle Golden Gate solutions for data replication.
- Experience configuring, managing, and sustaining Azure DevSecOps platform in a DoD-approved Cloud environment.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related IT field. Clearance
Active Secret clearance, ability to gain interim Secret clearance, or hold a successfully completed a Tier 3 (T3) investigation or Tier 3 Reinvestigation (T3R). Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contribution and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $107,026.00 - $160,540.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.