Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Sr Risk Associate
Consumer Credit Risk Mgmt is seeking a Senior Risk Associate for their Modeling and Data Management team. The Associate will utilize "The Exchange" and the "Data Management System of Record" to gather info and link SQL queries to HR data in order to produce statistics and measurements on an AWS Quicksight dashboard for their leadership teams.
The team member would be a self-starter responsible for managing data risk and data compliance tasks of various complexity levels in a high visibility and autonomous capacity. This person should have a passion for improvement and finding solutions to making important process changes.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting other members of the team with various data management tasks and technical questions
- Managing multiple tasks independently to meet deadlines
- Coordinating work between multiple areas and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiating and executing process improvements, especially those which bring automation to manual processes, leveraging other team members when appropriate
- Using various sources to establish and maintain Quicksight dashboards for metric monitoring, analytics, and other data management information
- Owning and updating data management metrics for various reports and meeting materials
- Monitoring and improving metadata
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least one year of experience with SQL and AWS Quicksight
- At least 1 year of experience in data risk management
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- 2 or more years of experience in data risk management
- 2 or more years of experience with AWS Quicksight
- 1 or more years of experience in data governance
- Experience querying data across multiple tables using SQL
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).