Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Customer Service Lead, Capital One Shopping (Remote-Eligible)
Customer Service Lead, Capital One Shopping (Remote-Eligible)
Within Capital One, the Shopping team is working on a new consumer product that seeks to change the way people buy things online. We believe that no matter where you shop, it should be easy to buy things at the best price.
We are a fast-paced, get-stuff-done team solving a difficult problem in a unique way. We're focused on scaling our products to millions of customers and refining the experience to create a product that customers and partners can't live without.
We are looking for a Customer Service Lead to join our team to improve and integrate new product and revenue opportunities with our merchant partners, and drive cross-functional execution within Shopping.
- Oversee the customer support function, ensuring timely and effective responses to inquiries, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Monitor performance metrics and implement improvements as needed.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide resolution, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to Legal and Compliance guidelines.
- Ensure the team possesses in-depth knowledge of Capital One Shopping's product suite and ongoing product releases.
- Provide ongoing training and documentation to keep the team updated on new features and improvements.
- Continuously evaluate and refine customer service processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities to streamline workflows.
- Establish and manage feedback loops to gather user insights, identify pain points, and relay these to relevant teams for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate closely with product partners to build internal tooling and inform product development of user-facing experiences.
- Implement and maintain quality assurance programs to ensure that customer interactions meet or exceed company standards.
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members to improve performance.
- Use SQL to generate and analyze reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and make informed decisions.
- Use SQL to identify product breakages and assess their impact, and to contribute to the scoping and prioritizing of their solutions.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the goals can be ambiguous and the process fluid.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Customer Service Support Experience
- At least 3 years using SQL
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Service
- 3+ years of experience using Zendesk
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Remote (Regardless of Location): $108,700 - $124,100 for Manager, Process Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).