As a Graphics and Videography Specialist - Engineer, you will play an integral part in synthesizing your graphics-related skillset with in-house technical capabilities to produce highly specialized solutions. You will have the opportunity to work directly with mission partners to translate their needs into technical requirements to fulfill their objectives. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary, deep subject matter experts to participate on and lead teams that develop new and innovative solutions in support of CIA's mission to collect foreign intelligence. RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further requirements information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/requirements/
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team and independent work ethic
- Ability to build or enhance unique technical solutions and tools
- Creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, mission-focused environment, with multiple competing priorities
- Hands-on design and fabrication experience of graphics-based substrates (labels, signs, etc.)
- Interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Multi-disciplinary teamwork experience
- Participation in design competitions
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Teambuilding skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into successful prioritized deliveries
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree, or equivalent work experience in at least one of the following:
- Video graphics and/or special effects
- Graphic design
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale