Protect your nation by helping to strengthen Central Intelligence Agency programs and operations through independent oversight!
As an Inspector General Information Technology (IT) Auditor, your work will help CIA effectively and efficiently carry out its vital national security mission.
Your work will also promote good stewardship of CIA resources and help detect and deter fraud, waste, and abuse. As an Inspector General IT Auditor for CIA, you will conduct IT audits of CIA programs and activities. IT Auditor responsibilities include performing IT audits of the development, security, and internal controls of IT systems and applications particularly as they relate to the use of IT in intelligence operations; auditable financial statements and mission support activities; the acquisition of IT systems; and security management practices. Audits are conducted in accordance with government auditing standards.RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire/
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to apply government auditing standards, discern key issues, and draw reliable conclusions
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Professional certifications:
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Experience with government auditing, accounting, program evaluation, or information systems
- Bachelor's or master's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Information Security
- Business Management
- Data Analytics
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale