Eglin AFB, FL Join our Talent Network
EOD Process Facilitator (NSEOD, Eglin AFB, FL) ISO EOD Accessions and CLLC RRL processes shall be qualified and experienced as follows:
- Lead data collection efforts ISO of the EOD accessions and CLLC process specific to EOD and NSEOD.
- Develop plans to execute RRL process outcomes for EOD specific to NSEOD, brief developed plans to NSEOD staff and leadership for approval.
- Participate in EOD RRL-specific virtual and in-person meetings and collaborative efforts as directed by the NSEOD RRL PM or NSEOD Training Department
- Support NSEOD RRL PM with EOD-specific RRL process forms, worksheets, workbooks, briefs, and other required products.
- Ensure NSEOD staff and leadership are aware of EOD RRL progress by providing bi-weekly updates to the NSEOD Training Department and CEODD RRL PM.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years (within the last five (5) years) of NETC training process experience and two (2) years of experience in training, facilities, and organizational structure of NAVSCOLEOD or NDSTC, respectively. Knowledgeable of NAVEDTRA series 130 - 140.
- US Navy Master EOD Technician or EOD Officer for EOD RRL Facilitator position.
- US Navy First Class Diver (minimum E-7), Diving Officer, or EOD Officer for ND RRL Facilitator position.
Qualification: Qualifications after reporting. Within two (2) months of employment date, employee must have demonstrated:
- Ability to lead data collection efforts ISO of the EOD or ND RRL processes, develop plans and requirements to execute RRL process outcomes through the Learning Site Chain of Command and CEODD staff.
- Proficiency in the proper formatting of official memorandums, letters and instructions, in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Proficiency in writing and editing formal correspondence.
- Understanding and use of Navy terminology. Proficiency in the current EOD or ND RRL process to include the Functional Requirements Document (FRD), NETC Fielding and Functionality study, and the Navy Training Process (NTP) worksheet/workbook.
- Proficiency in organizing virtual collaborative teams and products using Microsoft Office Home suite of applications.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network