Panama City, FL Join our Talent Network
Technical Writer Support (CEODD, Panama City, FL) ISO of EOD/ND Accessions and CLLC RRL processes shall include the following:
- Produce Navy technical publications, manuals, policies, instructions, and forms related to the EOD and ND rates and CEODD administrative requirements. Technical information will be provided by Subject Matter Experts as required.
- Format and submit official memorandums, letters, and instructions per the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing formal correspondence.
- Demonstrate an understanding and use of Navy terminology.
- Develop digitally delivered forms, Personnel Qualification Standards (PQS), Job Qualification Requirements (JQR), Grading, and Testing and Student control forms.
- Utilize virtual collaborative products using Microsoft Office Home suite of applications, Adobe products, and other common software.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network