DutiesResponsibilities include (but not limited to):
RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Performs complex master data and transactional SAP system configuration for standard SAP solutions within the FI, SD, MM, WM, SCP, PS, MT, PLM, BPM, and MRM modules.
- Responsible for discussing and helping the customer with business requirements for a wide range of system and process improvement projects as well as support complex daily operations within one of the following SAP modules: FI, SD, MM, WM, SCP, PS, MT, PLM, BPM, PM, DFPS, HR, Security BPM, and MRM.
- Conducting research and providing recommendations that support strategic initiatives to include the development of new and enhancement of existing solutions.
- Overseeing, researching, evaluating, and implementing of new technologies.
- Identifying issues associated with implementation of solutions/technologies and appropriate courses of action.
- Working with customers to ensure that recommended solutions meet the organization's goals and objectives.
- Providing thorough communications to leadership regarding work being proposed or performed, productivity, process improvements, and general status.
- Routinely meet with Team Lead, Branch Chiefs and Architects to discuss emerging issues on the assigned ERP
- Building effective presentations or content on a wide degree of technical topics.
QualificationsWho May Apply: US Citizens
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- This is Defense Cyberspace Workforce Framework (DCWF) position as outlined in DoDD 8140.01 - Cyberspace Workforce Management and is associated with the Securely Provision workforce category.
- Commensurate with mission requirements, the incumbent can be required to work irregular duty hours to include working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This position requires submission of Financial Disclosure Statement, OGE-450, upon entering the position and annually thereafter.
- This position requires Level I certification in Acquisition Career Field "Engineering and Technical Management" or the incumbent must be able to obtain certification within 36 months of entry on duty.
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document .Position Details
: SAP Analyst- Serve as an SAP Functional Analyst and subject matter expert in Software configuration and integration in SAP ERP systems. Position supports the Unites States Army's Finance and Logistics mission utilizing Agile processes, DevSecOps, Software and Systems Integration, and System Engineering (Data Analytics and Automation). Position will require significant experience in one or more of the Following SAP focus areas( FI-FM/CM/SC/PM/MM/IM/WM).Qualifications:
In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements according to the Office or Personnel Management (OPM). To see OPM Basic Requirements visit: Information Technology Specialist (2210) - https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/2200/information-technology-it-management-series-2210-alternative-a/ Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement. Additional information
This announcement uses the Business & Technical Management direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service. This non-supervisory position is subject to a salary control point equivalent to the GS-13, step 10 base salary.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- One year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is required.
- This position requires you to submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- This is a CP 34 Information Technology Management Career Field position.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Recruitment Incentive may be authorized.
- Advanced Leave Accrual may be authorized.