As a Human Resources (HR) Analyst at CIA, you'll contribute to the Agency mission at every level by providing workforce metrics, reports, and analysis to broaden senior leadership and management's understanding of the workforce and inform their decision-making. Analysts go beyond structuring data and descriptive reporting to produce highly analytic, actionable assessments, and apply data visualization methodologies and software. You will also play a critical role in strengthening HR's strategic business partnerships by collaborating with customers and serving as workforce analytics and strategy experts. RequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be physically in the United States or one of its territories when you submit your resume via MyLINK.
- You must be registered for the Selective Service, if applicable.
- You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age (dual-national US citizens are eligible).
- You must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- You must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- For further information, please visit: https://www.cia.gov/careers/how-we-hire
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply information maintained in HR systems to address organizational issues and questions
- Ability to analyze workforce data and identify relationships between and among datasets and draw conclusions about the data
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to develop and deliver briefings on complex or sensitive issues to managerial level audiences
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet business deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and on teams
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA , including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Human Resources processes and data
- Data analysis, research methods and ability to prepare analytic reports
- Project management
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Data visualization
- Interpreting, presenting, and explaining data
- Working with large data sets and analyzing data from various sources
- Familiarity with analytic tools and languages such as: SPSS, Tableau, or other relational databases, Cognos, SQL, Python, R, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following with emphasis on statistical analysis
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Behavioral Data Science
- Computer Science
- Physical Science
- Experience working with HR data and analysis
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale