Cloud Network and Computer Systems Administrator - Advanced
Patuxent River, MD Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) is looking forCloud Network and Computer Systems Administrator - Advanced for our team in the Patuxent River area. This team supports a Department of Defense (DoD) client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and maintain an organization's cloud-hosted data environments.
- Perform system monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of cloud architecture resources and systems.
- Review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs. Analyze cloud resource consumption and control user access.
- Administer cloud-based systems and associated network and computer security measure implementation by the Cloud Service Offering levels and Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 199.
- Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses.
- May assist in cloud network emulation/virtualization, analysis, planning, and coordination between cloud environments and data communications hardware and software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of relevant experience or
- Active CSWF certifications: CSWF Code 451 or CCISSP and CASP
- Experience with AWS GovCloud IL2, AWS GovCloud IL4, AWS GovCloud IL5, or AWS GovCloud IL6 environments or Microsoft Azure
- Active Top Secret and ability to obtain an SCI clearance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem/situation and think abstractly to solve it
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network