Summary Escort Support Personnel Assistant Norfolk, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Escort Support Personnel Assistant
shall provide escort support and superior customer service to visitors and guests in support of the Office of Military Commission's (OMC) mission at Norfolk, VA. Responsibilities
- Arrive at the CCTV site location at least one hour before the start of Court proceedings to open the room, set up signage, and ensure that the room is clean and ready for use.
- Coordinate with the installation security offices to credential victims and family members at each site by validating their credentials before they enter the CCTV viewing room.
- Ensure site security by conducting security services such as manning a magnetometer or using a magnetic wand on attendees before their entrance into the CCTV viewing room.
- Ensure attendees obey the posted rules and do not attempt to download audio, video or audio-video feeds from the courtroom and ensure compliance with the restrictions on audio and video recording of the CCTV signal.
- Report any infractions of the rules to the designated Government Representative. (In the event of an unruly viewer, the contractor shall contact installation security to respond to the scene.)
- Coordinate with the designated Government Representative and the installation staff as required if the court would run over normal duty hours.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
- Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Interim Secret clearance is required to start with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
How you'll grow
- Must be available to work in an on-call capacity.
- Must have a working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as requested.
- Ability to maintain a Secret clearance throughout the lifecycle of the contract.
- Ability to travel up to 10% as required.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program