Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILTIES:
- Leads a highly technical team providing Program Management, Technical, Research, Analytical, and Administrative support to the DENIX platform.
- Leverage DevSecOps transformation principles in alignment the DoD Enterprise DevSecOps and emerging DoD Enterprise cloud approaches and to increase the use of automation across every aspect of operations.
- Continuously seek to decouple the functionality of DENIX into discrete parts using continuous refactoring within a DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline in order transform DENIX from a monolithic N-Tier to a modern API driven, micro-services based, containerized, self-services application platform with validated security built in, automated, and documented.
- Works with the Government to develop a validated auditable process that enables DENIX to achieve continuous Authorization to Operate (ATO) under Risk Management Framework (RMF) while rapidly and continually evolving to incorporate new and advanced features at a rapid pace that are secure by design, fully tested and DoD compliant from the start.
- Provides support to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Environment, Safety and Occupational Healthy (DASA ESOH) Technology Directorate and the Defense Environmental Information Technology Management (EITM) Program.
- Provide assistance to the Army Secretariat in the development of policies and strategies to address environment, safety and occupational health technology issues that may have significant future impacts on the Army and the DOD ESOH Community of Interest (COI).
- Assist the Army Secretariat in setting priorities for environmental, health and safety programs.
- Identify areas for environment, safety and occupational health research, development and other activities.
- Provide program management support to all functional areas under the purview of the EITM Program Management Office (PMO) including development of policies, briefings, and white papers.
- Provide a wide variety of technical support to the EITM program in satisfying requirements established by the Department of Defense to include:
- Creation of products from the information generated by the EITM product line
- Use of current advances in design and development methodologies to reduce the ongoing support costs associated with EITM program areas
- Evaluation of the features and functionality of EITM products to ensure products effectively address requirements of the customer base being served
- Continuous improvement of the program using technology insertion to sustain leading edge architecture
- Expansion of EITM product line capabilities to include environmental executive support systems, knowledge management, web-based environmental applications and training
- Providing scientific and technical expertise to collect data, perform analyses, make recommendations and develop innovative methods to provide financial; tracking/reporting; contract administration; cost management; systems design and architecture; web page development; knowledge management design, and product design
- Support EITM in facilitating the delivery of improved ESOH information and knowledge management products to DOD and the Component services
- Provide risk analysis and mitigation recommendations
- Oversee Incident management to include reporting, tracking, and resolution
- Create, develop, and implement solutions to address infrastructure and security
- Identify needs for build automation, designing, and implementing CI/CD solutions
- Create plug-and-play/reusable solutions and patterns for CI/CD pipelines
- Create, develop, and implement automation and system integration for various build platforms
- Ensure uptime and response time Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Build or maintain CI/CD building blocks and shared libraries proactively for app and development teams to enable quicker build and deployment
- Architect, Engineer, and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development, testing and production environments for directed programs
- Assist with writing proposals and win themes, crafting support solutions in response to capture efforts.
- Provides white-papers, research, and industry best practices for DevSecOps
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science (or comparable) from an accredited university.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing contracts, funds and resources similar in complexity to this program.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience directly supporting Federal government programs and briefing senior government leadership.
- A minimum five (5) years managing Information Technology (IT) contracts.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in program management.
- Extensive knowledge of DoD DevSecOps
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Active secret clearance
- Army experience is preferred.
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification (i.e., CompTIA Security+)
- Demonstrated leadership of technical teams and/or technical projects
- CISSP and CEH strongly desired
- Experience with DoD and Army Cloud solutions
- Familiarity with information security frameworks and standards
- Familiarity with cloud policy, configuration, and security management (i.e., AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production
We are seeking Program Manager to join our team supporting Our Army Denix Customer in Arlington, VA.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Type of environment: Office, Hybrid
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: None
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Clearance requirement: Active Secret Clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.