Center 3 (19075), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Executive Recruiting Coordinator
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One is looking for an indispensable member of the Executive Recruiting team. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring a smooth interview process for executive candidates interviewing with Capital One. This is a highly visible role requiring autonomy, problem-solving skills and professionalism. The ideal candidate for this role is:
This is a visible role with the ability to impact change across the company and drive meaningful solutions. To do this you will:
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates, internal clients and hiring managers at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal ownership and confidentiality
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements
- Exercise proactive, detailed and accurate calendar management for the executive with minimal direction.
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- Be a dynamic communicator
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business participants and administrative professionals
- Problem Solving Skills
- Impeccable Judgment
- Enjoys following processes
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Suite products (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- 2+ years experience in a corporate, legal, human resources or case management role
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).