Center 3 (19075), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Integration Support EngineerJob Description
At Capital One we bring personalized financial experiences to the fingertips of our consumers no matter where they are or what app they are using. To achieve this, we rely on strategic partnerships and data exchange integrations. Capital One works closely with many partners including Mint.com, Walmart, Microsoft, and Stripe and Plaid to integrate and launch Capital One experiences within their applications.
The Partner Success team has been critical in transforming the partnership experience providing an effective model for onboarding, support and servicing partnerships. We leverage a robust developer platform to drive value with our partners for our consumers. We are a high-energy, fast-paced and entrepreneurial team, and you will have an opportunity to shape our team's future.
We are seeking a Support Engineer who is passionate about technology and delightful financial services experiences. The Support Engineer will serve as a point of contact to strategic partners after they onboarded to Capital One API's on the DevExchange platform, while working directly with Capital One teams to support and service our product offerings. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gain subject matter expertise on Capital One APIs, API Gateways, and services to communicate with current partners for support and enablement
- Performs deep dive and conducts detailed analysis to identify the root causes of the issues and works with the internal and external partners to resolve them
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Take ownership of partner reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Manages high severity incidents till resolution
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external client relationships
- Have working knowledge of support cases in Salesforce CRM
- Perform with minimal direction and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate well across technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to interact with external Partners
- Participates in on-call duties, based on a rotational schedule, to manage incident related support by coordinating with internal partners to unblock issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or military experience.
- At Least 4 years of experience with system integration technologies & tools(RESTful APIs, OAUTH 2.0, TLS, Postman)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another public cloud service
- 4+ years of experience using open source frameworks to develop enterprise applications
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City (Hybrid On-Site): $131,400 - $150,000 for Senior Platform Engineer
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).