Summary Program Manager Lorton, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
The Program Manager
is responsible for the records management program, providing full life cycle program management in all aspects of program performance. The Program Manager
provides direction and administrative management for the program and ensures quality control and meets contract deliverables. Responsibilities
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manage teams of contract support personnel.
- Serve as a principal liaison with current and prospective program customers.
- Build strong working relationships with the customer and team and work collaboratively with individuals across all functional areas.
- Develop concrete and actionable plans.
- Meet with the customer and company to formulate and review plans and deliverable items, ensuring conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Assure quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Perform program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinate and monitor sub-contractor activities and administer subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, consulting agreements, and other program documents.
- Prepare and provide various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Participate in business development activities, including but not limited to preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Ensure compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master's degree required.
- 15+ years of related management experience, including supervisory and quality management experience.
- Supervisory experience of large teams of people.
- Experience using data management tools.
- Proven track record of performing comprehensive analysis and developing subsequent strategic planning.
- Experience in Performing Strategic Operation Leadership and Risk Mitigation.
- Facilitating Revenue-Generating Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Background check required.
How you'll grow
- Knowledge of Records Management regulations, policies, processes systems, and best practices.
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
- Excellent organizational skills required with the ability to prioritize.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Must possess a great deal of tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to handle large, complex workloads, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies, and propose innovative solutions.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Analyze customer contract data requirement lists (CDRLs) and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Experience with modifying and adapting contract execution to ensure that all CDRLs and SOWs are fully complied with.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program