ERP International is seeking a full time Health Educator
in support of Health Promotion and Wellness
Clinic at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday- Friday, 8.5 hours - between 6am to 9pm, with a 30 minute lunch break
No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!Job Specific Details and Tasks:
The duties for the HCW include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide health promotion and education opportunities including, but not limited to, tobacco awareness; tobacco cessation classes or appointments consistent with the MTF tobacco cessation program; and nutrition education and weight management.
- Develop population-based programs targeting high-risk groups and individuals, implementing programs through group and individual counseling and education.
- Plan and implement health education programs as specified in the TO.
- Perform limited administrative duties, which include maintaining statistical records of workload and data entry and analysis of patient outcomes.
- Maintain educational materials to support health promotion and education.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Plans develops and implements a comprehensive Maternal/Child education program. This program shall include teaching Infant Care and Lamaze classes to beneficiaries. This program can include using available resources from the Command, community and other military treatment facilities and should be based on learning needs.
- Collaborate with the Command Public Affairs Officers to assist them with facilitating advertisement, marketing strategies to help ensure maximum participation in educational activities for beneficiaries.
Bachelor's degree in Health Education, Community Health, Public Health or a human services related field. Graduate from an accredited college or university.* Experience:
One year of specialized experience as a Health Educator after graduation. * Life Support Certification:
Current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. * Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.