ERP International is seeking a Transportation Specialist/Coordinator
for a full-time position in support of USAMMDA Force Integration Directorate, operated out of Fort Detrick, MD. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. (www.erpinternational.com)Be the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in executing exceptional contract management and support services!* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Time Off and Paid Federal Holidays!* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 9 hours including lunch
Flexibility to meet mission requirements required
Occasional travel requiredJob Specific Position Duties:
Serves as a Transportation Coordinator for the United States Army Medical Materiel Development Agency (USAMMDA), Force Integration Directorate (FID). FID executes the procurement and assembly of medical equipment sets (MES) and field medical assemblages and associated equipment globally to the operational forces; reviews and develops transportation concepts, policies, and plans that support the USAMMDA's medical equipping mission worldwide.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Shall have knowledge of and gain access to use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and other systems that are specifically authorized by the USAMMDA. Shall be knowledgeable of Army activities and transportation systems as well as approved Department of Defense (DoD) shipping and receiving documents to assist agency leadership in monitoring and asset visibility.
- Shall monitor and track the transportation and receipt of global medical equipping needs in operational mission requirements and contingencies. Shall provide a daily Transportation Report for all medical equipment sets and all Goods Issued Equipment utilizing authorized Army Automation Systems.
- Shall assist with providing transportation guidance to Headquarters, USAMMDA, FID's Regional Managers and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs) located in both the Continental United States and overseas locations.
- Shall assist with the development of FID's transportation policies, provides expertise to support technical decisions, and reviews procedures to determines if program requirements and objectives are being met in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Shall collaborate with stakeholders in resolving transportation related conflicts/discrepancies. Shall validated shipments to ensure proper placard markings.
- Shall participate and successfully complete the Hazard Material Handler Safety Course. Certificate of successful completion shall be provided following the course. Shall recertify as required to maintain certification.
- Shall assist with planning, coordinating, and executing the FID's Second Destination Transportation (SDT) program.
- Shall analyze track and monitor procedures, as well as trends with delays, frustrated cargo and lost items to ensure performance and customer service.
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
Minimum Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent experience* Experience:
Desired 6+ years relevant experience - Individual must be knowledgeable of Army activities and transportation systems as well as Department of Defense (DoD) shipping and receiving documents.* Security:
Must possess ability to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance; active Secret clearance highly desired.