The job of School Nutrition Delivery transports food, equipment, materials and supplies to designated sites; prepares orders; and assists department personnel in the preparation and sales of food items. Hours may range anywhere between 6am and 2pm.
This position will work 6 hours per day/12 months/240 days per school year.
This job reports to the school Food Service Manager and School Nutrition Services Administration.QualificationsEducation:
High School diploma or equivalent.Certificates & Licenses:
Valid State Driver's License and Evidence of Insurability.Experience:
Job related experience is desired.Essential Functions
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions
- Assists in cleaning and organizing warehouse (e.g. rotating stock, frozen foods, shelves and merchandise, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining an organized layout and safe work environment.
- Assists in preparing orders for the purpose of delivering orders to schools and/or departments.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring and efficient and effective work environment.
- Performs duties of Food Service Workers for the purpose of contributing to the effectiveness of the work unit.
- Performs routine maintenance on vehicle (e.g. gas, oil, water, battery, windshield/lenses, clean inside/outside, report any problems, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining vehicle in a safe operating condition.
- Receives stock and nonstock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Transports food, supplies, materials, equipment, etc. for the purpose of ensuring the availability of food and supplies at designated sites.
- Requires prolonged standing and working near and around moving mechanical parts.
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift (to 40+ lbs.), carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.
- Requires stooping, bending and reaching.
- Must work in a noisy and crowded environment with various climate temperatures.
- Must work in and around fumes, chemicals and odors.
Public Health Compliance
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test.
- Proof of COVID vaccination. Exemptions for religious/medical will be reviewed.
- Must follow safety and health protocols.
ACHS King Street Campus Salary Range:
$17.24 - $20.59 / Support SUP-09 Shift Type: