Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
During the Skillbridge internship the candidate will assist the team with the below tasks:
- Manage key and non key personnel for bid and proposal opportunities on cleared and uncleared contracts
- Recruit for IT positions requiring numerous certification and varied clearance levels
- Understand the proposal process from RFI through award
- Manage incumbent capture process at time of transition
- Utilize resources to find and secure passive candidates through multiple resources (iCIMS, LinkedIn, clearancejobs.com, etc)
- Coordinates and manages full cycle recruiting process on unfunded opportunities.
- Works directly with Senior Employment Manager and those leadership team members to understand labor categories, requirements, bill rates and contract expectations
- Particiaptes in funded and pursuit meetings weekly and provides updates accordingly to proposal team
- Participates in job fairs, networking events, company outreach to develop a pipeline for unfunded and funded opportunities. Events may require travel
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Responds to and qualifies job requisitions efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzes resumes and compares candidate skillsets to funded opportunities, proposals and pipelined positions.
- Enters information accurately while maintaining full communication with team
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and/or contract employees.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with senior and executive leadership
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
- Meets minimum qualifications for the military skillbridge program
- 1 year of recruitment experience
- Must have a private setting for home office with phone and internet
We are seeking a Miitary Skillbridge intern to join our our employment team.
TekSynap is a fast-growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The Skillbridge intern will support efforts on pursuits and funded work by evaluating internal employees and locating external key personnel. Will help the team develop and maintain a pipeline of national candidates to fill IT roles for various future opportunities. Internship requires the candidate to be organized, desire to become well versed in government IT contracts, poised to communicate with senior leadership and the ability to build relationships while understanding the needs of TekSynap.
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Telework - must be in the Reston, VA area
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings, weekends and holidays to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Legal right to work in the United States OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.