Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Using test automation guidelines
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Maintain a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or greater certification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant software testing experience
We are seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team supporting activities within Special Access Programs (SAPs) for Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and military compartments efforts. This position will be based at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
- Environments: on-prem, hybrid, cloud (AWS, Azure, other FEDRAMP vendors)
- Role, Policy or Attribute-Based Authorization
- Single Sign-On / Login Authentication (AuthN)
- Role-Based Access Management Authorization (AuthZ)
- Privileged Access Management
- PKI/Certificate Management (PIV, Device, Non-Person Entity)
- Account Management
- System Account Management
- API and Microservices Authentication (OAuth/OIDC)
- Secrets Management
- Enterprise Physical Access Control (ePACS)
- Technical Architecture, Engineering and Infrastructure Support
- Full Lifecycle Software Development
- Approval Workflow with Policy Enforcement
- Fully and Semi-Automated Account Provisioning/De-provisioning
- Self-Service Password Management
- Electronic Audit (all access-related actions stored in central database)
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Authentication
- Access Federation
- Section 508 Compliance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Low - Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Public Trust or ability to obtain OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.