Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop coherent, written technical approaches based on interviewing technical SMEs, onsite technical staff, and basic academic and open-source research
- Provide peer review, editing, and commentary for technical approaches and white papers developed by staff
- Provide expertise developing, assessing, and evaluating technology-based strategies used to capture new business in the federal market
- Lead development of technical solutions responding to government solicitations
- Deliver expert analysis and review of new business proposals
- Support oral presentations to customers, white paper development, and technical exchanges with the customer as needed
- Support new business capture activities, including customer engagements (as permitted), pre-sales engineering meetings, and technical discussions
- Support development of company partnerships, teaming relationships, and expanding OEM and vendor partnerships
- Support development of new business pricing models, basis of estimates (BOEs), and price to win strategies
- Support or lead transition activities upon award of new programs
- Provide expertise assessing, addressing, and improving the positive status of key customer relationships
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and provide research and analysis of solutions that could provide customers with future benefit
- Mentor technical talent on staff into a matrixed, technical response team for assistance.
- Develop and provide technical professional development sessions for staff
- 10+years of experience with DISA STIGS, DISA Cloud Computing (CC) Security Requirements Guide (SRG), DISA Cloud Access Point (CAP) Functional Requirements Document (FRD), DISA Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA)
- 5+ years of experience writing technical proposals related to network engineering, systems engineering, application development, and Cloud centered technologies in AWS & AZURE
- 10+ years of experience writing technical proposals to include emerging technologies such as: SD-WAN, Zero Trust, Low/No Code, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation
- Certifications in Azure, AWS, Cisco, CISSP, or MSFT products preferred
We are seeking a Enterprise Solutions Architect to join our team.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Strong, effective communications skills
- Strategic, Conceptional and Analytical Thinking
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Effective leading and working within teams of sizes
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Results Oriented
- Teamwork and Interpersonal awareness
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote
- Type of environment: Office Setting, Traveling to customer locations - Remote work
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.)
- Amount of Travel: Approximately 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
U.S. Citizen, but preferably Secret clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.