Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OA&M) of our ServiceNow platforms hosted on C2E-AWS to provide operational efficiencies in requirements management and mission networks close support workflows.
- The Customer maintains a backlog of over one hundred IT related requirements supporting multiple customers.
- The work would be performed within a team environment supporting multiple stakeholders at the Customer's location.
- Provide OA&M of the Customer's ServiceNow platforms to automate data collections and integrate existing corporate data systems to report actionable and accurate corporate data for decision making and analysis purposes.
- Analyze, develop, and maintain proposed system modification, upgrades, and interfaces with external systems.
- Communicate and collaborate via Agile software development methods with stakeholders to define user requirements and customize software application solutions to meet them.
- Active TS/SCI + Poly clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 12 years of experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education.
- Experience developing applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience developing, designing, deploying, operating, and maintaining applications on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with developing and designing MySQL databases for ServiceNow platform integration.
- Experience with the development of system integration and process automation.
- Experience coordinating and performing upgrades to ServiceNow Instance.
- Experience with creation of ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Experience delivering products via Agile software development methods.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow components including process workflows, forms, approval processes, dashboards, and reports.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow sign-on methods with LDAP or PKI certificates.
- Experience evaluating existing ServiceNow deployments and identifying potential improvements or issues.
- Experience participating in Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) and Requirements meetings to elicit business requirements from end users.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience communicating requirements to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience deploying applications on Linux servers.
- Experience deploying authorized application plugins in ServiceNow
- Experience facilitating and supporting the rollout of new applications and enhancements within ServiceNow or other software applications.
- Experience developing and configuring enterprise IT service management tools.
- Experience providing software application O&M support.
- Experience performing Business Process Mapping.
We are seeking an Applications Developer to support Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OA&M) of our ServiceNow platforms hosted on C2E-AWS.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Chantilly, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is Monday- Friday, dayshift. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Active TS/SCI + Poly Clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.