Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and analyze customer requirements for development and delivery of applications, services, and solutions to include gathering customer feedback, identifying customer needs and expectations, and determining any potential obstacles to successful implementation by interviewing customers, conducting surveys, analyzing customer data, etc.
- Develop, test, and deliver BI dashboards/visualization services and solutions according to the approved specifications. The Contractor shall ensure that the BI dashboards and visualization services and solutions provided meet the standards and requirements set by the customer. This includes building the applications, services, and solutions with the latest available technology as well as delivering them bug-free.
- Design, develop, and deploy dashboards, visualizations, and reporting tools that provide analytical support for all applicable customer networks, enclaves, and cloud environments. The Contractor shall ensure that the dashboards, visualizations, and reporting tools are easy to use, intuitive, and provide meaningful insight into the security of the customer's networks and cloud environments. Additionally, the Contractor shall ensure that the dashboards, visualizations, and reporting tools can integrate with existing customer systems and networks.
- Adapt existing solutions, provide out-of-the-box solutions, or develop custom solutions to support evolving mission requirements. The Contractor shall modify existing software, systems, and/or processes to meet the changing needs of the customer's mission. Create custom solutions to meet new mission requirements or adapting existing solutions to better align with the new requirements.
- Clearance Requirement: Top Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certification
- Degree Required: BA/BS Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 10-15
We are seeking a MicroStrategy Developer to join our team at TekSynap.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Top Secret Clearance requirement OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.