West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Manager, Financial Analysis (Card Tech) We are seeking a Manager to join the Card Tech extended leadership team to support our exciting agenda. We are looking for someone that is a strong communicator, collaborator and problem solver. As a Manager on the team, you will support a specific leader within the Card Tech organization. You will also help lead our monthly forecasting and reporting responsibilities. These monthly rhythms provide opportunities to leverage financial insights to influence action, strategy, and prioritization. You will analyze current financial results, socialize drivers / impact, and provide recommendations based on the results. This role provides an opportunity to build relationships across the organization and work collaboratively to deliver on Card's agenda. Specifics of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Be a team lead that helps set the team agenda and drive outcomes that have a big impact
- Be a strategic advisor to the Tech organization and integrate into the leadership team for the specific area you support
- 'Tell the story' of financial results and forecasts within the context of business priorities
- Build relationships across the organization in order to deliver on Card's agenda
- Provide financial leadership to the team and key partners by leveraging financial insights to influence actions and results
- Communicate analytical insights clearly and tailor your communication to your audience
- Create connections across the team and organization to drive collaboration
- Ownership of budget and forecast accuracy for areas of responsibility
- Leverage sound business judgment to evaluate analytical results and formulate recommendations
- Accurately analyze & explain key cost drivers and annual financial trajectory
- Provide strategic insights and suggest actions to business and finance partners
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years' of experience in financial analysis & modeling
- At least 3 years' of experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- At least 1 year of people management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Master's Degree in Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) license or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- 5+ years' experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 1+ year of people management experience managing both direct and indirect reports
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).