West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Associate, Event Marketing Strategist
Capital One is seeking a Senior Associate to fill a position within the Commercial Bank Marketing organization to drive marketing strategy and campaigns across multiple channels with a focus on customer loyalty and in-person touchpoints. The role will highlight 1:1 premium, white-glove customer experiences for our customers and eventually flex muscles of traditional B2B marketing strategy, digital channels and more. The ideal candidate will have experience driving teams to deliver experiences for c-level executives while also supporting the development and execution of B2B marketing campaigns. To be successful, the candidate will need to work across multiple marketing channels and build powerful relationships and storytelling abilities across the organization. Responsibilities:
● Work with business leadership or proxies to develop and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaign s, with a special focus on events, to address their strategic needs.
● Support and develop high-impact, integrated marketing events and campaigns. Efforts should be focused on executing marketing event strategies to meet business strategy, which are then translated into exceptional briefs that empower marketing channels to produce their best output for the business objectives.
● Manage marketing events to support client deepening strategy, ensuring that those requests match up with overall business goals, partnering with teams to influence prioritization based on resource capacity to produce campaign materials, managing expectations of the LOBs on timing and prioritization.
● Communicate on a regular basis with business stakeholders and marketing partners, sharing the strategic approach to marketing support provided across the business, along with KPIs and progress against those KPIs.
● Establish campaign metrics and identify insights to inform or advance positioning and claims, product strategy, and marketing plans. Inform internal and partner teams of all key customer KPIs and qualitative feedback and contribute to regular action-driven plans to impact those drivers.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team (business partners, creative teams, events team, content team, tech team, legal, compliance, etc) and provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery.
● Develop a knowledge of available channels (events, email, web, content, social media, collateral) and tools (including Google suite, Cvent, and self-serve tools such as Tableau), how they work, well-managed processes, brand standards, etc.
● Bring a customer-first mindset and have excellent communication and partnership skills, which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders to manage, inform and influence outcomes.
● Anticipates the reactions of stakeholders and comes to the table prepared with potential solutions and thoughtful responses Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of event planning and management experience
- At least 1 year of Marketing Strategy experience
- At least 5 years of event planning and management experience
- At least 2 years of Brand Strategy or Marketing Strategy experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with partners, leadership and executives
- Strong project management and prioritization experience
- Experience with a variety of marketing channels
- High learning agility with an analytical, creative, and innovative approach
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).