Summary Contracts Administrator Lorton, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
The Contracts Administrator
will review, negotiate, and administer contracts and agreements working independently with limited guidance. The Contracts Administrator
will also track, create, and maintain contract data requirements and deliverables. Responsibilities
- Negotiate and administer assigned contracts for Program Managers and corporate staff.
- Assist Program Controllers, as required, in submitting resource management tracking, funding, burn rates, ETCs, and other program financials to the customer.
- Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and other company partnering agreements.
- Provide Solicitation and Proposal analysis to subsidiary staff.
- Create and maintain a professional interface with all technical and business departments, management, and government personnel, such as Contracting Officers/Specialists and contractor Officer Representatives.
- Maintain contract management databases and upload contract documents and information into the systems of record.
- Maintain and track internal contractual deadlines and redistribute incoming and outgoing tasks to respective program team members or administrative staff.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Act as custodian of contractual and program records for assigned contracts.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Prepare general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and an additional 4+ years of relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
- 5+ years of experience in the project/contract administration field is required.
- Background check required.
How you'll grow
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Must have knowledge and experience working within a Defense Contractor and/or a uniformed service.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of the Federal Regulations, Defense Regulations, and other associated agency contracting regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Must have excellent skills in time management, setting priorities, and providing guidance to other contract professionals.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in support of multiple customers.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of SharePoint.
- Thorough knowledge of all appropriate ethical standards regarding contracting actions.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and Outlook. Working knowledge of Deltek/Costpoint or comparable accounting systems is recommended.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Prefer candidate with knowledge, understanding, and previous experience with a Contract Life Cycle Management System and/or ERP System.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#MIOS, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
Fully Remote Estimated Salary/Wage
USD $80,000.00/Yr. Up to USD $90,000.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program