Clearance Required:Public Trust
US Citizenship:Required Summary
The MIL Corporation seeks a Microsoft Power Platform Developer to support a government client in the Chesapeake, VA area. Responsibilities
- Providing support for improvement of the financial accounting processes to include Microsoft 365 Power Platform (PowerApps, SharePoint, PowerBI, PowerAutomate) development and maintenance.
- Work with client and team to design, implement, and manage MS 365 enabled apps for various financial accounting processes.
- Provide deployment and post-deployment support for solutions.
- Develop recommendations for improvements to enhance the efficiency or effectiveness of client processes.
- Incorporate interfaces with other systems that already exist into the current business systems
- 7 years of technical experience in systems or application development, requirements development and/or automated financial systems analysis.
- Experience building MS Power Platform apps utilizing PowerApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, SharePoint and associated tools
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle, including comprehensive requirements gathering, high level and detailed systems design, agile development practices, QA testing outcomes and dependencies, and production monitoring and maintenance operations
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues with existing tools built on Microsoft 365 SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both orally and in writing
- US Citizen
- Support and deployment of Microsoft 365 application solutions including, but not limited to, SharePoint Framework solutions, App Service deployments, Serverless functions, and Power Platform solutions
- Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operation and procedures
- Understanding of enterprise frameworks and best practices for development.
- Web development experience
- Agile development experience
BA/BS degree in Information Technology or other related fields Clearance
Public Trust Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $120,000 - $150,000 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.