Senior-Level Graphics Designer
Ft. Eustis, VA Join our Talent Network
Senior-Level Graphics Designer
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
TheSenior-Level Graphics Designer will provide graphic services to include all phases of image production, including but not limited to the creation of original graphics using conventional or computer-generated products and delivery of completed projects at both on and offsite locations through the Enterprise Multimedia Center service support contract.
Work you'll do:
As aSenior-Level Graphics Designer within our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team you will:
• Manage the associated project plans required to bring designs to production.
• Consult with clients/customers to clarify graphic products/services available to meet the customers' graphic needs.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction coordinating and consulting with other EMC departments as required.
• Accept and implement Art Director's and Creative Director's corrections and suggestions.
• Head and organize programs, including directing a team of designers and junior designers.
• Determine appropriate means to produce the desired visual effect and the production methods.
• Build and maximize relationships with cross-functional teams of Sales, Marketing, and Overseas operations to ensure successful conceptualization, development, and execution of package design specs are met.
• Optimize image and video assets for digital and social platforms.
• Accurately apply design strategies to support and strengthen key messages.
• Plan, organize, direct, and guide the activities of team members.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities by Chenega policies and applicable laws, including monthly review and approval of timecards.
• Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
• Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• 10+ years of working experience in fine, computer, commercial, visual, graphic arts, or in a related field of study.
• Background check required and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to pass customer security requirements.
• Possess strong leadership abilities
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required: ability to interact with all levels of staff, government personnel, and management
• Experience translating business needs/challenges into marketing solutions.
• Ability to ignite and build strong interpersonal relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Solid understanding of design process and production, including production and Engineering processes.
• Ability to work independently on a variety of projects under pressure, as well as collaboratively with team members.
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills. Confident in discussing design, your solutions, and your process.
• Possess strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel up to 10% as requested.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network