Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Manager, Video Operations
Are you a passionate leader with a pulse on innovative technologies and solutions? A seasoned IT Support or Operations manager with Technology Operations, Service Delivery and Stakeholder Management expertise? We are looking for a Sr. Manager - Video Operations
to lead a team of managers, associates and contractors supporting the Audio Visual (A/V) footprint across all Capital One locations and Cafes including but not limited to Zoom rooms, Polycom devices, Crestron panels, Display walls etc. This team provides ongoing maintenance and support, break/fix support, audit remediation as well as deployment and project support for new buildings, room installations etc.
The Sr. Manager - Video Operations will be a thought leader who is highly motivated in figuring out how to transform Capital One into the best place to work, communicate, and collaborate. The Sr. Manager - Video Operations will have a strong understanding of software and hardware life cycles from conception to deployment to operational support, and end of service and while specific knowledge of the A/V landscape is not required, some exposure to this space will be beneficial. A key aspect of this role is to make sure that the team stays on top of the health, care and feeding of the A/V footprint and that expected service levels are met. This role will be highly collaborative and responsible for key partnerships with Engineering, GWPS, Network teams, Facilities and AV vendors. This person will be a key driver in implementing new technologies and innovative solutions throughout all of Capital One. Responsibilities:
- Manage standard system processes and enhancements to system
- Work with business partners and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of the A/V space and determine priority of needs
- Identify and manage domain strategic direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction.
- Facilitate prioritization discussions and ensure that there is a defined intake mechanism for all incoming bodies of work
- Ensure that all defined service levels and expectations are met from a BAU and project perspective
- Through regular service reviews and by measuring SLAs and service quality, this role will highlight areas for improvement to both business units and AV Operations teams alike
- Manage tradeoffs between value delivery and the cost, schedule and scope required
- Provide technical expertise/credibility to the Operations team on Audio Visual technology
- Lead knowledge transfer forums around solution updates, implementation 'lessons learned,' etc. as relevant
- Assist with technical scoping/review and ROI quantification in support of Business Cases for new Tooling, Automation, Monitoring capabilities and for complex AV designs and other integration opportunities
- Manage team of associates and contractors
- Ensure appropriate capacity and coverage levels
- Develop and maintain skills and technical training plans for the team to promote associate growth as well as to ensure that current and future job expectations can be met
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years of Technical Operations experience
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- At least 2 years of experience with IT systems and infrastructure
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management (planning, executing, tracking)
- Masters Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5+ years Technical Operations experience
- 5+ Years of experience in People Management
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management (planning, executing, tracking)
- 5+ years of experience with IT systems and infrastructure
- Technical understanding of the Audio Visual space and associated architecture and implementation patterns. Some examples include: Zoom, Polycom, Crestron
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).