Intermediate Workflow Monitor - MO
Saint Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
Company Job Title: Intermediate Workflow Monitor
Location: St. Louis, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
PSOC Administrators provide 24x7x365 monitoring services of the customer IT enabled Mission Services and operational infrastructure.
This position is contingent upon contract award and government funding of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform workflow management to monitor and support ticket workflows and queues, including request, incidents, changes, and problem tickets
- Works to balance workloads, monitor, and support the management of the change, incident, and problem management processes
- Review, assign, monitor, reconcile, and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Interface with IT service providers to ensure smooth and timely resolution of trouble tickets and reporting on unresolved tickets
- Maintain and monitor a transfer queue for misrouted tickets between service providers to ensure customer's issues are being addressed in a timely manner
- Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers.
- Maintains documentation of problems and meets Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
- Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services
- Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers
- Ability to work core hours 12X5
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Associates Degree plus six years of relevant experience
- Operational experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
- DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level II: CCNA-Security; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP (within 6 months)
- Foundation level certification in ITILv3 or bridge course is desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to demonstrate strong business and organizational skills and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Motivated self-starters
- Attention to detail
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network