Springfield, VA Join our Talent Network
TheIPOC Specialist provides superior customer service in support of customer requests supporting high visibility customers and partners with VTC and telecommunications services, located in Springfield, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily status report and graphical reporting aids completed and modified to meet department needs.
- Keep track of system progress in detailed reports.
- Email reports to appropriate leadership for review and status update.
- Assist in providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Assist in responding to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Respond to email or chat messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue(s) were resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about system usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Create a ticket in the approved incident management system for all support calls received or route user support calls to appropriate IT Help Desk.
- Utilize Attempt First Call Resolution (FCR) for all requests received.
- Provide first contact account resets, unlocking, troubleshooting, and security issue/error resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Associate degree and 6+ years relevant experience OR
- High school diploma and 8+ years relevant experience
- Operational experience with ServiceNow
- TS/SCI clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have the ability to work 2 pm - 10 pm M-F shift
- Ability to obtain a DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M) IAT Level II: Must have current Security + CE Certification, within 6 months of hire
- Ability to support a 24 x7 x 365 operations center, including supporting swing shifts from 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, or 10pm-6am and weekend shifts
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and other applications)
- Experience working in a home office setting
- Ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone
- Good phone skills with a professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network