Natick, MA Join our Talent Network
Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC is currently seeking a Salesforce Architect in Natick, MA or a Remote environment.
TheSalesforce Architectwill provide leadership and expertise to a cross-functional Agile Development Team in the configuration, customization, and design of the program within the Salesforce Org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the system architecture landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver comprehensive solutions that will enable achievement of the desired business outcome.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in support of the program's Risk Management Framework package through all phases, including data encryption requirements and coordinating efforts/requirements with government lead(s) and cyber security professionals.
- Employ and advise team on version control implementation and usage.
- Assist with implementing optimization flows and orchestrations.
- Team with the cyber security specialists to ensure proper implementation of application security controls.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar disciplines with relevance to Data Analysis, Knowledge Management, or other related skills
- 6+ years of direct-relevant experience working in Salesforce, with 2+ years of architecting enterprise Force.com applications
- Experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, and Apex Data Loader etc.
- Experience leading teams through the entire project life cycle and integrating multiple systems
- Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API (Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.,) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other
- Skilled in JAVA/ .NET , HTML, and CSS languages
- Strong competency around SOQL, MYSQL, or SQL
- Background check required
- This position requires a CUI access (ADP-III, IT-3, Tier 1investigation) and general user network permissions with the potential of obtaining a SECRET clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience with Salesforce platform tools (e.g., Data Loader, Visual Source Code, Workbench)
- Experience with version control tools/products (e.g., Git, or Bitbucket)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- Best practices understanding of Salesforce security model and security implementation at the Org and User levels
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Identify, communicate, debug, and resolve technical defects
Our EEO Policy
The Chenega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability. The Corporation's Affirmative Action Plans are available for review by employees and job seekers by contacting the EEO/AA Officer to schedule an appointment during business hours. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Native Preference under PL 93-638. Drug-free workplace. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. Read Chenega Corporation's Equal Opportunity Statement (https://www.chenega.com/Media/Default/Docs/Chenega%20Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20Statement.pdf) .
EEO is the law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring special accommodations or assistance to apply for a job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 771-5011.
Join our Talent Network