Lead Salesforce Developer II
Natick, MA Join our Talent Network
Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC is currently seeking a Lead Salesforce Developer II in Natick, MA or a Remote environment.
TheLead Salesforce Developer IIwill provide leadership and expertise to a cross-functional Agile Development Team coordinating resources and managing release schedules, key milestones, and performance expectations integrating Salesforce to support a Department of Defense contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate work products with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage release schedule, calendar and milestone expectations, and release products in line with government's mission requirements/schedule.
- Manage developer resource(s) cadence with SME's and Government Project Direction.
- Coordinate and execute code releases across environments.
- Assist the MAT Project Director in briefings and demonstrations of the program across the Department of Defense.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years in a development role with at least 1 year of that experience developing in a Salesforce.com live project, including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Force.com environment, Visualforce, Migration Tool, and Web Services
- Strong development experience with SFDC Integration and standard SFDC components
- Possess experience coordinating personnel resource workload (ex. story points) and managing release schedule deadlines in accordance with established release schedules
- Skilled in writing Workflows and Force.com APIs
- Experience in customizing standard objects and develop Custom objects, Page Layouts, and Record-types to distinguish between various requirements
- Background check required
- This position requires a favorable Tier-1 Background Controlled Unclassified Information investigation (CUI - formerly FOUO) access (ADP-III, IT-3, Tier 1 investigation) and general user network permissions with the potential of obtaining a SECRET clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a remote environment within the established core hours (based on Eastern Time Zone).
- Familiar with the DevOps Lifecycle and experience coordinating Continuous Improvement/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of work products, demos, with key program stakeholders.
- Experience using Salesforce Platform tools (e.g., Data Loader, Visual Source Code, Workbench), Integration of MuleSoft, Pulsar, and/or DocuSign environments is helpful, but not required.
- Experience using version control tools/products (e.g., Git or Bitbucket, etc.) and coordinating and executing code releases across environments (e.g., Sandbox, Stage, Production).
- Familiarity in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Our EEO Policy
The Chenega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability. The Corporation's Affirmative Action Plans are available for review by employees and job seekers by contacting the EEO/AA Officer to schedule an appointment during business hours. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Native Preference under PL 93-638. Drug-free workplace. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. Read Chenega Corporation's Equal Opportunity Statement (https://www.chenega.com/Media/Default/Docs/Chenega%20Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20Statement.pdf) .
EEO is the law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring special accommodations or assistance to apply for a job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 771-5011.
Join our Talent Network