Summary Cost/Pricing Analyst II Washington, DC
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
At Cyberstar, we aim to analyze and boost human and business performance through the implementation of business process redesign and information technology (IT) modernization to include data analytics and cloud computing.
We offer an alternate solution to improving the quality and effectiveness of business operations. In an ever-changing economy, Cyberstar helps companies better read and understand their market data through the synchronization of process innovation, human dynamics, analysis, and the integration of data technology capabilities, to ensure functional optimization in their business.
The Cost/Pricing Analyst II
supports the Department Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office (DAF RCO), the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition Special Programs Division (SAF/AQL), and US Air Force combat and sustainment activities. Following applicable federal, Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force acquisition policy, law, regulation, and guidance, the Cost/Pricing Analyst II
supports Chief of Pricing by providing advice, guidance, and recommendations to procurement personnel in the resolution of a wide variety of cost and pricing issues. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Cost/Pricing Analyst II
within our Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office (AFRCO) team, you will:
- Use extensive contracting and pricing experience and recognize judgment in providing counsel to other specialists regarding the resolution of technical issues and practical advice on proceeding under specific circumstances.
- Utilize knowledge of federal, DoD, and Air Force contracting and pricing regulations, policies, and processes to specific situations.
- Assist Contracting Officers in determining cost objectives and ensure they are based on sound pricing principles.
- Act as the primary cost/price analyst on extremely complex or sensitive contracting issues.
- When required, serve on short-term and long-term teams to deal with specific or unprecedented pricing issues.
- Servs as the technical expert in pricing related matters.
- Review and evaluate contract price proposals for adequacy and compliance with laws, regulations, and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Conduct in depth analytical and judgmental evaluation of proposals to determine reasonableness, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
- Manage significant and complex agency acquisitions involving diverse supplies and services.
- Evaluate technical, audit reports, and legal opinions to determine the various cost elements or justified exceptions in terms of factors, like risk, extent of government assistance, problems of capital investment, and extent of subcontracting.
- This position may have formal supervisory responsibilities, including hiring, onboarding, oversight of time keeping, performance assessments, managing tasking, and reporting and oversight of other contract staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) degree required
- 5+ years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience with no less than 1 year experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment within the past 5 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in classified accounting systems; Momentum preferred
- Active and valid driver's license
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
How you'll grow
- Ability to work under aggressive schedules with demanding performance requirements
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS
- Ability to successfully complete a government Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI Poly)
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program