Pearl Harbor, HI Join our Talent Network
Pearl Harbor, HI Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega. Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Facility Planner shall provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the various Business Lines at NAVFAC Pacific.
Work you'll do
- Provide master and facilities planning consultation to include guiding master plans and classification of work on facilities projects.
- Prepare/update/validate Property Records (PRs) via Asset Evaluations.
- Prepare/update/validate Facility Requirements Plans, which include Basic Facility Requirement (BFR) justifications and Facility Planning Documents (FPDs).
- Prepare/update/validate project documents (i.e., DD1391s, Form 22s, Form 42s), location/site maps, economic analyses, site approval requests, and cost estimates.
- Formulate project proposals to satisfy verified deficiencies and surpluses.
- Formulate/validate land use plans for an installation by prudent land use compatibility by functional categories (i.e., operations, warehousing, administrative, family housing, community support, recreation, etc.)
- Identify/document development constraints and potential encroachment issues.
- Formulate/validate Installation and Area Development Plans, which identify sites for future facilities and/or existing facilities for reuse, within the framework of an established land use plan.
- Assist the Facilities Inventory Program Manager with all Class II Real Property issues, including providing direction, oversight, and guidance to activities on all facets of the inventory program, making recommendations for improvement, providing advice and consultation regarding facilities inventory management, and reconciling Property Records.
- Review work done by others for technical adequacy and conformance with established criteria/policy/guidance. Provide all review comments in writing.
- Assist in developing training material for master and facility planning and facility inventory management, as well as, planning, organizing, and conducting training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in Department of Defense planning and/or facility inventory.
- Experience with Navy planning and/or facility inventory is not required but is highly desirable.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Background check required.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/#Chronos Operations, LLCChenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Join our Talent Network