Pearl Harbor, HI Join our Talent Network
Pearl Harbor, HI Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega. Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Program Integrator shall provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Guam Program Management Office, NAVFAC Pacific.
Work you'll do
- Serve as a Program Integrator in the Guam Program Management Office.
- Support day-to-day program integration, coordination, and development of strategies, plans, processes, studies, & resource requirements and reporting for Systems Initiatives (Energy Master Plan, Microgrid, Smart Grid, Photovoltaics, Battery Storage, Common Components) and Utilities Initiatives (Options for Power Reliability/Redundancy, Infrastructure Phasing, District Cooling Implementation, SWAC).
- Coordinate, facilitate, and provides a direct interface with Systems Initiatives and Utilities Initiatives SMEs to support utility infrastructure programmatic issues to support the Guam DPRI Program.
- Provide required continuous facilitation and updates as required for all USMC and Navy stakeholders which impacts the implementation of Systems Initiatives and Utilities Initiatives.
- Provide project management support for technology initiatives implementations.
- Coordinate required utilities planning and execution efforts and related requirements to support programmatic efforts of consultants & in-house staff. Produces draft integrated plans deliverables essential to the USMC Guam Buildup.
- Provide technical support on any inquiries related to the existing utility studies and general off-base utilities, and recommends requirements, scope, and estimates for future utility assessments/studies.
- Provide programmatic technical support during the development of required Military Construction Planning Documents called (Form 1391) for projects supporting or related to Systems Initiatives and Utilities Initiatives as required to support Program Development, Program Execution, and Activation Groups.
- Review documentation for technical adequacy and conformance with established criteria, policy, and guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Architectural or Engineering.
- 5+ years of Department of Defense Planning and/or Facility Inventory experience.
- Experience in Navy planning and/or facility inventory is desirable but not required.
- Provide satisfactory proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Background check required.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/#Chronos Operations, LLCChenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Join our Talent Network